GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF CONSIGNMENT
The general conditions of consignment of the One Soul Many Stories company govern the relations between the client, hereinafter referred to as “the depositor” and the company One Soul Many Stories (OSMS). The General Conditions of consignment have a contractual value. The company OSMS allows the depositor to consign one or more items, which will then be put on sale in the next pop up event.
ARTICLE 1: CONDITIONS OF POSTING AN ARTICLE
The consignment of an article is free and open. The depositor must have legally come into possession of the articles he is depositing and these must comply with the law and regulations in force on the day of the consignment. The depositor is responsible for the quality of the articles deposited and must be able to prove/certify its authenticity (Luxury goods) if requested by OSMS or the buyer (certificate of authenticity, purchase invoice…). In the event of a hidden defect or missing/modified part of the item, he must reimburse or at least compensate OSMS, or the buyer directly.
OSMS reserves the right to:
- Not accept the articles presented, in particular if the articles do not meet its quality, safety or price requirements.
- To cancel the contract and withdraw without notice from the sale, by informing the depositor as soon as possible, any article for which the company OSMS has doubts about the origin or the identification of the presumed owner or any article presenting a defect not indicated during the consignment and which will make it unfit for sale under the quality conditions required by the company OSMS. In the event of non-conformity of the product, the depositor has 7 working days to recover it. After this period, it will automatically be given over to charity.
ARTICLE 2: CONSIGNMENT CONTRACT
A consignment sheet is given to the depositor depositing one or more articles.
A processing time of 7 working days may be applied before the contract is sent to the depositor.
This consignment sheet is equivalent to a contract and mentions:
- The name and first name of the depositor
- The depositor's email address
- The depositor's phone number
- The depositor's nationality
- The date of the consignment
- The description of the items consigned
- The amount that will be paid to the depositor following the sale of the item.
- Approval for the participation to the sales operation (20% off selling price for unsold items) on the last day of the pop up, from 2pm.
- Payment method of the sale (Bank Transfer or Paynow)
ARTICLE 3: FIXING OF THE SELLING PRICE
OSMS reserves the right to freely set the price of the item taken into consignment. This price, if accepted by the depositor, is entered on the consignment contract. This price corresponds to the amount that will be paid to the Depositor following the sale of the item and includes OSMS' commission as follow: 30% commission applied on items selling for more than $150 and 35% commission for items selling for $150 or less.
The depositor has the right to refuse or renegotiate the price fixed by OSMS.
ARTICLE 4: PAYMENT OF THE PRICE TO THE DEPOSITOR
Payment is made at the end of the consignment (pop up sale). Payment can be made either by Bank Transfer or Paynow, as specified by the depositor on the consignment contract.
ARTICLE 5: RECOVERY OF UNSOLD ITEMS
All unsold items not collected within the deadlines mentioned in the consignment contract will be donated to charities. The depositor must imperatively recover his unsold articles within 7 working days (from Monday to Sunday - Day & Time will have to be pre-agreed with OSMS by Whatsapp or Email). It is recalled that the date on which the items are donated to charities appears on the depositor's contract.
The Depositor has the option of sending a third party to collect his unsold items if previously confirmed and approved with OSMS team.
ARTICLE 6: SEARCH PROCEDURE
If an item does not appear to be sold but it is not found by OSMS after the pop up sale, a search procedure is set up. This procedure can last up to one calendar month. At the end of this search procedure, the article will be returned to the depositor if it has been found or paid to him at the price appearing in the consignment contract if it has not been found.
OSMS reserves the right to adapt or modify these general conditions of consignment at any time.