GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF CONSIGNMENT
Last modified on 9 October 2021
The general conditions of consignment of the One Soul Many Stories company govern the relations between the client, hereinafter referred to as “the seller” and the company One Soul Many Stories (OSMS). The General Conditions of consignment have a contractual value. The company OSMS allows the seller to consign one or more items, which will then be put on sale in the next pop up event.
ARTICLE 1: CONDITIONS OF POSTING AN ARTICLE
The consignment of an article is free and open. The seller must have legally come into possession of the articles he is consigning and these must comply with the law and regulations in force on the day of the consignment. The seller is responsible for the quality of the articles consigned and must be able to prove/certify its authenticity (Luxury goods) if requested by OSMS or the buyer (certificate of authenticity, purchase invoice…). In the event of a hidden defect or missing/modified part of the item, the seller must reimburse or at least compensate OSMS, or the buyer directly.
OSMS reserves the right to:
- Not accept the articles presented, in particular if the articles do not meet its quality, safety or price requirements.
- To cancel the contract and withdraw without notice from the sale, by informing the seller as soon as possible, any article for which the company OSMS has doubts about the origin or the identification of the presumed owner or any article presenting a defect not indicated during the consignment and which will make it unfit for sale under the quality conditions required by the company OSMS. In the event of non-conformity of the product, the seller has 7 working days to recover it. After this period, it will automatically be given over to charity.
ARTICLE 2: CONSIGNMENT CONTRACT
A consignment contract is given to the seller consigning one or more articles.
A processing time of 10 working days may be applied before the contract is sent to the seller.
This consignment contract mentions:
- The name and first name of the seller
- The seller's email address
- The seller's phone number
- The seller's nationality
- The date of the consignment
- The end date of the consignment period
- The description of the items consigned
- The amount that will be paid to the seller following the sale of the item.
- Approval for the participation in the sales operation (20% off selling price for unsold items) on the last day of the pop up, from 2pm.
- Payment method of the sale (Bank Transfer or Paynow)
ARTICLE 3: FIXING OF THE SELLING PRICE
OSMS reserves the right to freely set the price of the item taken into consignment. This price, if accepted by the seller, is entered on the consignment contract. This price corresponds to the amount that will be paid to the seller following the sale of the item and includes OSMS' commission as follow:
Selling price of the item OSMS commission (off the selling price)
0 - S$149 35%
S$150 - S$1499 30%
S$1500 + 20%
S$5000 + negotiable
The seller has the right to refuse or renegotiate the price fixed by OSMS. If both parties cannot agree on a price, the item will be returned to the seller.
ARTICLE 4: PAYMENT OF THE PRICE TO THE SELLER
Payment is made 7 working days from the end of a sale (physical pop up or eshop pop up). The seller will be notified by email at the end of the sale.
Payment can be made either by Bank Transfer or Paynow, as specified by the seller on the consignment contract.
ARTICLE 5: DURATION OF CONSIGNMENT
The duration of the consignment period (for selected items) is limited to 6 month and will include a minimum of one pop up sale event (physical event). One Soul Many Stories reserves the right to return unsold items at any time before the end of the consignment period.
The seller cannot retrieve a selected and approved item within 3 weeks from the start of a sale event.
ARTICLE 6: RECOVERY OF UNSOLD ITEMS
Any unsold items or returned items not collected within the date set on the notice email, will be donated to charities. The seller must imperatively recover his articles within 7 to 10 working days (from Monday to Sunday - Day & Time will have to be pre-agreed with OSMS by Whatsapp or Email).
The seller has the option of sending a third party to collect his unsold items if previously confirmed and approved with the OSMS team.
ARTICLE 7: SEARCH PROCEDURE
If an item does not appear to be sold but it is not found by OSMS after the pop up sale, a search procedure is set up. This procedure can last up to one calendar month. At the end of this search procedure, the article will be returned to the seller if it has been found or paid to him at the price appearing in the consignment contract if it has not been found.
OSMS reserves the right to adapt or modify these general conditions of consignment at any time.